As a Digital Marketing Intern with Sable you will be part of an inclusive team, in the heart of world's financial system in New York City growing the bank of the future from the ground up. You will be responsible for finding and executing new ways to attract and acquire international customers with various backgrounds arriving from all over the world.
What we're looking for
- You are passionate about growth and the online world. You breathe online marketing. You know the latest trends, follow product news and are familiar with multiple online growth platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Google, LinkedIn).
- You can own growth end-to-end from formulating a hypothesis or strategy, through copywriting and design, to managing the ad platform and following-up the success of your campaign with various tools for analytics.
- You enjoy working in a startup and agile environment. This includes collaborating with product, engineering, analysts and C-Suite. No task is too small or big for you. You are able to work alone or with others to problem solve and develop clear action and execution plans, providing visibility on progress appropriately.
- You are a team player who puts the interest of the team above your own. You display a positive attitude and are excited to share your ideas with the team as well as listen to those of others.
- You are flexible. You know that things can change very quickly, and you are adaptable and welcome change.
What we offer
- Your own campaign with your own budget: you will have the opportunity to enrich your resume with an end-to-end project and quantifiable results at a high growth startup
- Mentorship sessions with marketing, design and management
- Experience growth at a dynamically expanding software company
- Cost of commute and meals covered
- Training and software budget
- Currently enrolled or graduated in the last 2 years from an MBA, computer science, business, marketing or similar program
- Be able to take 1 meeting per week in Berlin or New York